[gtk-list] clist woes

   From: Ed Schreder <eds@kendeco.com>
   Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 13:38:49 -0600 (CST)

   gtk_clist_get_text(GTK_CLIST(listwidget), row, column, &text);
   sprintf(myStruct->field, "%s", text);  <-- Crashes here

Are you sure myStruct != NULL? :-) Only if gtk_clist_get_text returns 1,
the TEXT will actually have been set.  If something's wrong in the call
(args out of range or whatever), the fn will return 0.

On another topic: I am writing bindings for Gtk (and Gdk) for TOM (see
http://www.gerbil.org/tom/), and I am wondering how complete such bindings
must be before they can truely be called `Gtk bindings'.  I have the
impression that existing bindings (I've looked at the Python and Guile
ones) aren't all that complete, hence the question.  --Tiggr