Re: Convenience function create_pixmap_from_file()

Sascha Ziemann writes:
>I don't know which state represents that, when the mouse is hold over
>the button which contains such a pixmap, but the transparent color does
>not become bright. Is it a bug or do I have to do even more for such a
>behaviour?

What are you passing as the parent to get the style from?

Try using it like this:
button = gtk_button_new();
pixmap = create_pixmap_from_file(button, filename);
gtk_container_add (GTK_CONTAINER(button), pixmap);

That works for me.

Also make sure (as I'm sure you are doing) that your pixmap is actually
transparent -- transparent areas should have the color "none".

michaelkjohnson