alignment

Hi,

I tried to put a icon, a label and a hot key label in a menuitem. For
this I put a hbox in a menuitem and put the three widgets in it with
different alignments. I want the icon left, the label left and the
hotkey label right. So I set the x alignment of the icon and the label
to 0 and that of the hotkey label to 1. But that has not the effect I
expected. The icon and the hotkey label are ok (left and right). But the
label is centered and a bit shifted left. Anybody here who knows what
went wrong?

-- bis später...
 - Sascha         ---<~>=( http://www.ping.de/sites/aibon/ )=<~>---

   () Free speech online