[new widget] GtkSpell

Hello all!
This is beta1 of a GtkSpell widget: it forks an ispell(1) process
and provides interactive and non-interactive spell-checking to
your programs.
This can be useful for MUAs, editors (when gtktext is finished -hint, hint),
and stuff like that (ok, I actually wrote it for the spreadsheet
I'm designing: I wanted something to code soon:-).
Main functionality are there (the buttons in the configuration page
are not connected to functions, it needs better error detection
-maybe a signal handler for sigpipe-).
The configuration options should work if you set them *before*
the first spell-check.
It seems to work in Linux: maybe it requires autoconf trickery to
compile in other platforms.

Comments are wellcome (the call interface, possible memory leaks
and stuff like that) especially on the support for spell-checking
sentencies.

See the source for sample usage and compile with -DTEST to get
a test program.

I will be on vacation for 2 weeks (I like this new job: 1 month at
work, 2 weeks on vacation:-), so please comment on the widget
but don't expect many replies from me....

Bye, lupus

--
------  My english is bad, I know:-(
--      Molaro Paolo  lupus@dei.unipd.it    lupus@maya.dei.unipd.it