Re: [gtk-list] Re: boring GtkTutorial stuff..

No problem is insoluble in all conceivable circumstances.

On Mon, 4 Aug 1997, Michael K. Johnson wrote:

> Was it *really* necessary to quote that entire tutorial?  Please consider
> quoting only the text that is necessary.  While I have a nice fat net
> connection, not everyone on this list does.
>
> Pavel Greenfield writes:
> >I didn't know that married folks worked on GIMP/GTK...
>
> Yup.  My wife particularily likes GIMP's IFS plugin, being a math
> grad student.  :-)

My Wife likes GIMP too :)

> >The more tutorials the better... What I would personally like is a
> >POSTSCRIPT version of all tutorials since I like printing stuff out,
> >(Perhaps sgml can be printed on the fly, too... How?)
>
> sgml2latex -p foo.sgml
> lpr foo.ps

I'm going to make an intro page where you can download the whole thing in
various formats later.. this is just to save bandwidth on the list right
now.

The url is:

http://www.levien.com/~slow/gtk/tutorial/

I see no one took me up on my challenge to write docs.. :)

Ian