PANGO QUESTION

Hello to everybody,

I have a question about Pango. I have some strange fonts in my
Evolution after the upgrade from pango 1.6.0 to pango 1.8.0
I have also upgraded gtk+2 to 2.6.1
Actualy the problem is that the fonts in a NEW MESSAGE WINDOW
appears smaller than the same fonts in the MESSAGE DISPLAY WINDOW
in Evolution-2.0.3
I tried to downgrade pango and gtk and then it works normaly. I tried to
recompile Evolution with the new pango and gtk but the problem remains.
You can see the screenshots here:

http://www.borgerding.org/dropline/saxa/my_work/shots/evo1_correct.png
http://www.borgerding.org/dropline/saxa/my_work/shots/evo2_wrong.png

Also there is a cursor problem when I write a message my cursor is
between the word instead of being at the end.

http://www.borgerding.org/dropline/saxa/my_work/shots/evo3_cursor_problem.png

Any help would be really apreciated.

Rgds
Saxa