From: gtk-devel-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:gtk-devel-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Mathieu Lacage
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 3:32 AM
To: gtk
Subject: gtk + ALP

hi,

I recently stumbled upon:
http://www.linuxdevices.com/news/NS4663700447.html which outlines the ALP platform. A GTK+/gstreamer stack is included in it and I see no X server. I assume this means that they plan to either port GTK+ to this platform's low-level APIs or use an existing technology such a DFB and
GTK+/DFB. Is there someone who has heard about this and who would be
allowed to confirm my guesses ?

regards,
Mathieu