Re: Gtk application(hello.c) over GTK-DirectFB

On Fri, 2006-08-11 at 13:01 +0530, Prasanna Kumar K wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm not getting the top level window when trying to run some
> GTK-applications over GTK-DirectFB..
> I'm getting the internal contents of the GTK-application, like
> buttons, bars etc... but not the top level window over which
> these widgets (buttons etc..) are placed..

> what i think is the alpha value of top-level window in
> GTK-DirectFB is set to 0.. can any one tell how to set it to 1
> , so that it can be visible..

This has nothing to do with the alpha channel.  DFB lacks a window
manager, so you don't get decorations.

You already got two answers:

  http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2006-August/msg00029.html
  http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2006-August/msg00030.html

Please, read the mailing list instead of writing only.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi,  E: ebassi gmail com