Re: encoding of type_name for e.g. g_register_type_static()

Hi Owen,

that is a fair penality ;)

The question is where to put it.
1.) a new para in the longs desc.
2.) as part of the params docs repeated for g_type_register_{dynamic|fundamental|static}

Apart the same applies to g_param_specs and signal names.

The brings the old idea of integrating the gobject tutorial into the gobject docs ...
If the glib maintainers agree, I apply for a gnome cvs account and prepare that.
IMHO that would provide the most benefit to the docs.

Stefan