goocanvas 0.2

I've put goocanvas 0.2 (my cairo canvas widget) up at:
  http://www.dachaplin.dsl.pipex.com/goocanvas/

New features:
 o affine transformations for all items.
 o event handling, including support for pointer grabs.
 o support for simple animation.
 o finished port of FooCanvas demo, and added test for pointer grabs.

See the TODO file for things left to finish.

I've also read the SVG spec (http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG11/), which is very
interesting. I wonder if we'll want an SVG widget in GTK+ at some point,
and if so, will we want a separate canvas as well? I guess it makes
sense to try to use the same code for both, if possible.

Damon