Bonobo -> Gtk toolbar ...

Hi Soeren,

	I'd greatly appreciate you taking a look at some of the hacks in what
I've done to libbonoboui to try to get it to use the new toolbar. If you
checkout the 'toolbar-rework' branch, that shows the problems well. The
best test for seeing it in action is tests/test-ui.

	There are 2 really evil things:

		* bonobo/bonobo-ui-internal-toolbar.c - what we have
		  to do to get the true size wrt. arrows

		* bonobo/bonobo-ui-toolbar-control-item.c - not being
		  able to detect when a popup menu is instantiated,
		  and having a remote control that has to be re-parented
		  [ possibly insoluable but ... ]

	Input appreciated,

	Regards,

		Michael.

--
 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot