Re: exported symbols from private headers

Owen Taylor wrote:

If you use functions not in public GTK+ headers, *EXPECT* that your
application will stop functioning at some point.
Sure. That's the reason of the prev. post.

I don't see how these functions fit into the general role of GTK+,
so I don't think we should make them public either.

GTK+ already uses HSV and HLS color representations. Why not to share this code with users ?

I agree that having them in _GTK_ API is a bit strange, but in _GDK_ in gdkcolor.h with prefixes
like "gdk_color_" they will look good.

BTW, it also will be usefull to move there private hls code from "gtk/gtkstyle.c".

Should I fill bugzilla request ?

   Olexiy