Gtk+VNC

Hi all,

I looked at Gtk+FB support ..its work cool .. and i am
planning to add VNC support to Gtk ..something like
the one in Qt/Embedded. Essentially we will have a VNC
server's buffer replacing the Linux driver's
Framebuffer ..is anybody working on these lines ?
any help appreciated.

i also need to understand the way GDK linux-fb updates
the changed pixels on to the screen coz VNC needs the
chagne rectangle for an update ... any docs on the
same ?