Re: GtkToolbar drag and drop

On Mon, 2003-09-29 at 16:40, Soeren Sandmann wrote:

>         * Add new API
>
>                 gtk_toolbar_highlight_drop_location (
>                         GtkToolbar *toolbar, gint x, gint y,
>                         gint width);
>
>                 gtk_toolbar_unhighlight_drop_location ();
>
>           This API would allow the implementation of Mac OS X style
>           sliding toolbar buttons.

Random thought: would you want to know the GtkAction being dropped so
you could display the new toolbar button (perhaps in faded form or
something)?

Seems like we need to make toolbar editing and DND related to that "just
work" at some point, along with shortcut editing, but I guess that can
all wait for the mainwindow/dock widget in 2.6.

Havoc