Re: OpenGL support in GTK+

I've posted what I have working thus far, at:

http://joshbeam.com/files/gdkgl.tar.gz

Just untar it, run 'make' in the gdkgl directory, and run the 'test'
executable that's built. It should show a rotating red cube with a
Gtk+ "Quit" button below it. This only supports Xlib/GLX, by the way.

Also, I've been coding up a GtkGL Gtk+ widget, but it's not quite
working correctly yet. The test program just puts the GL window in
a viewport widget for now.

If anyone has any thoughts, comments, or whatever about this, feel
free to respond.

--
Josh Beam <josh joshbeam com>
http://joshbeam.com/