Re: egg-menu-merge.c vs gtkuimanager.c

On Mon, 2003-09-08 at 00:57, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> It might be a good idea to provide a little sed-script to do this to make
> the move easier for all the current users of EggMenu.

I've attached a perl program to the end of this mail.

> > Does
> > anyone have an idea of how hard it would be to compile these files
> > separate from the main gtk sources?  As I see it:
>
> Should be easy. You need to include the actions, and you have to remove
> the setting of draw_as_radio (since this was a 2.4 addition to
> GtkCheckMenuItem).

Its not quite that easy. :-(  There's a glib 2.4 dependency in the way
the private pointer is handled, and there are a couple of other gtk 2.4
dependencies too.  I decided just to back port the new ui description
language to our copy of libegg and go with that.

David

#! /usr/bin/perl -pi.orig
$_ = "" if m#<(/?)popups#i;
s#verb=#action=#i;