Time Type

I was wondering what the desired specifications for the Time type posted on
the GLIB TODO list.  I am interested in working on some components, and this
was the only one that I currently feel comfortable with as I need to play
around with gtk awhile before I can work on any non-generic functions.

I will be able to contribute several hours a week to this class, but I need
a starting point so that I can get my framework set up.

Very Respectfully,

Steven Taylor
Bremerton Washington