Re: [ph_roy toutdoux org: ctree and clist widget with row with multiple line.]

Philippe Roy <ph_roy toutdoux org> writes:

> On 2001.04.04 02:14 Philippe Roy wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I saw the clist animation at RedHat Labs's web site of the futur gtk
> version, nice.
>
> But, Is row with multiple lines is planned ?
>
> See :
>
> http://www.sapdesignguild.org/index.asp?b=/construction/implementation/MiniSG/Index.htm&t=/construction/implementation/implementation_topnav.asp

I'm not 100% sure what you mean by this (the link isn't illuminating),
but you can have '\n' characters in labels if you want.  Additionally,
if you want something more specific, you can always write your own cell
renderer.

Thanks,
-Jonathan