[GnomeMeeting-list] Sound problem - remote side.

Hi, I have several problems with sound using Ekiga 2.0.1, I think that they are codec/bandwith or provider related.
I would have to run tests but need more information on test resources.
I'm connected via GPRS connection, for tests will use Class 10 telephone, so upstream would be probably 19200 (think enough for GSM codec. More, my operator offers PTT service, so I think voice should go).
Problem is:
When I connect to PSTN/GSM phone, I can hear what is told to PSTN/GSM, but only one-way ;(. Codec used is GSM.

When I run tests, with echo proxy01 sipphone com I can hear message, and echo. Fine, but it uses other codec, iLBC. Worse, uses 500 ekiga net uses PCMA which is too much for my connection.

I have following order of codecs on my Ekiga:
Speex 8k
LPC
GSM
MS-GSM
iLBC
G-726-16k
Speex-20,8
G-721
PCMU
PCMA

Question is:
Could anyone help to find echo servers accepting GSM codec?
Or maybe Damien, you could enable this codec on ekiga.net?

Best regards

W.Piotrzkowski