Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Warning - Read the First couple of Paragraph Before you Decide if You want To read The rest

Although I said all the flames will go into the garbage can, I can't
resist this one. If you knew what you were talking about, and to who you
were talking to, you would know that I have been working with Damien for
years doing my part to help test and resolve issues from people such as
yourself. It would be wise to know what your talking about before you
speak.

I think in this case, a saying we have here, "Since light travels faster
then sound people appear bright until you hear them speak" applies quite
well. Thank you for your input.