[GnomeMeeting-list] Problems with Ekiga and gatekeeper registration

I am having a problem with Ekiga on FreeBSD. I am suspicious that he
problem is FreeBSD-only, but I'd like to make sure that what I am trying
works on a Linux platform.

The problem is that, when I try to register with the gatekeeper, I
fail. The gatekeeper is reporting that the ID is bad. It is the same ID
I used in the past with rather old versions of GnomeMeeting. When I look
at the packet stream with debug, I see the ID being passed ASCI text.

I only wish I had a system that I could test the old software on to see
exactly what it was sending.

The gatekeeper uses only the ID for registration, not a username or
passowrd.

Can someone confirm that this works for them? If they can, I can start
looking at FreeBSD specific issues.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)