Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga keeps crashing after repetitive subscribe messages

Le mardi 09 mai 2006 à 09:30 +0200, André Anjos a écrit :
> Okay, I just found the reason: If I set 'canreinvite=no' in asterisk, it
> stops doing this iterative thing. Why doesn't Ekiga support this option?

It does support canreinvite=yes. Canreinvite=yes only has an effect
during calls, but obviously, SUBSCRIBE is not related to reinvite.

I do not understand the problem, I would like to reproduce it.

Can you email me your configuration of Asterisk? (sip.conf and
extensions.conf) allowing to reproduce the problem?
(o-
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net
                         sip:600000 ekiga net