Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] pc to phone with Ekiga

I added "deb http://pkg-voip.buildserver.net/$upstream $dist main" to the
sourcelist.

Then I went on synpatic and I got :

"http://pkg-voip.buildserver.net/$upstream/dists/$dist/main/binary-i386/Packages.gz:
404 Not Found"

When I do a search for "ekiga" in synaptic, there are 2 results : "Ekiga"
and "Ekiga-cvs"
When I go in the properties of "Ekiga", I see that the version is
"2.0.1-1.breezy.1450(now)

When I mark it for installation it fails...
The version which is available on Ekiga.org is
"ekiga_2.0.1-1.breezy.1457_i386.deb".
So, it seems that :
1) the package available with Synaptic is not up to date, and the
installation fails on Ubuntu breezy i386
2) the line suggested, when added to source list generates an error

I am not a programmer. I would really like to be able to use Ekiga. It is
actually one of the main if not the main thing missing for me on the linux
world on a daily basis... but yet I didn't find a simple way to install it.

Isn't there a simple easy way to install it, the way I installed all the
other programs I've been installing so far?

Thanks,
Sent from the GnomeMeeting - General forum at Nabble.com.