[GnomeMeeting-list] forwarding the minimal number of ports

Hi,

I have a D-link DWL-624+ router, which can only forward a limited
number of ports.

I searched the archives and tried to forward these:

1720
UDP 5060-5061 (2)
RTP 5000-5003 (4)
TCP 30000-30005 (6)

I changed the appropriate values in /apps/gnomemeeting-snapshot/protocols/ports
to these ranges with the configuration editor.

Still, NAT autodetection gives me symmetric NAT.  What am I doing
wrong?  Where do I need more ports?  I think I could try to squeeze in
a couple more.

I am using GM2 cvs snapshot on ubuntu/breezy.

Thanks,

Tamas