Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga SIP and Windows Messenger

Hi, Damien and everyone on the list.  I have installed the Ekiga Beta 2
from the Ubuntu repository and have everything working on my system,
501 ekiga net test and everything.  The Ekiga.org web site give a
tantalizing indication that I can connect to a Windows Messenger user --
Is this still true, even with the .NET/Passport login in the latest
version?  Can you give an example of the necessary settings?  I gave it
a shot with my XP laptop, but between Messenger settings and router
ports there were too many variables and I couldn't wrap my brain around
it.  Thanks for this exciting application!

Neil
sip:nbest ekiga net