Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] pc-to-phone does not work in ekiga

i used 49234757. with sip:493423434334 eugw ast diamondcard us it
works! :-) thank you!

the only account i enabled is the Ekiga PC-To-Phone SIP. i did not know
the syntax for calling a phone-number. maybe it should be added to the
FAQ. or maybe it could be possible to change ekiga so that calling a
landline phone by entering only a phone number (if the user not found
try next account ...).

thanks for the help again.
philipp