[GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga won't regester Broadvoice account

I can't seem to get Ekiga to register with my Broadvoice account.  I've
tried various settings with no success.  I believe that I have all
necessary ports open on the firewall and forwarded to my local machine.
 I also believe I have the necessary ports open on the local machine as
well.  It registers with my ekiga.net account without issue.  Any ideas
as to other settings that may need adjusting would be appreciated.  I'm
currently using XLite's free softfone in order to use my broadvoice
account and would rather not.
--
Jon Molesa