Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gategeeper registration

Malcolm Moore wrote:
Edit Accounts Add Account Name - Make something up Protocol - H323 Gatekeeper - nn.nn.nn.nn User name - nothing Password - nothing More Options Gatekeeper ID 0044020..... Registration Timeout - 3600 click the check box - immediately comes back with registration failed - gatekeepers say nothing recieved miss out the GatekeeperID bit and it comes back registered - gatekeepers see registration but without any details which is about as useful as a chocolate fire escape ;-)

Are you sure it's normal you give almost nothing as normal option, and fill in just extended option? The fact that you give nothing as username/password is strange.

I must admit I don't know much about gatekeepers...

Snark on #ekiga