Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting and cisco.

Le mardi 17 mai 2005 à 15:29 +0200, julien WICQUART a écrit :

> Thanks for your answer.
>
> 1/ Adding codec
> I'm looking for adding codec on the cisco but i think it's not possible.

I think too. If you pay for the licenses and can find a binary, you can
add G.723.1 and G.729 support to GnomeMeeting. Adding G.729 is possible,
but non trivial to do and must be done at the OpenH323 level.

> 2/ g726r16
> I try the g726r16 codec with and without fast start,i see in the log of the cisco that the codec are
> "nonStandard" as the router sais.

That's not a reason to reject it. You could also examine the logs of
GnomeMeeting (-d 3 or -d 4) and see what happens.