Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Error while opening video device /dev/video0

Interesting, I installed the same kernel on an x86 machine and
gnomemeeting works perfectly.

There seems to be some problem with the 64 bit version of the driver
in that case since the only difference between the installs is that
one machine is on an AMD64 platform and the other is on an pentium 3.

Ian