Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] working webcams with gnomemeeting

Hello adam,

If it respects Video4Linux, it will work with gnomemeeting. Video4Linux
doesn't support JPEG pictures, so no applications will work with that
camera except if they have custom code dependant on the camera.

What I suggest you is to ask the author if he is testing his driver with
GnomeMeeting.

Generally, webcams supported by the pwc driver are well-supported, but
there are others.