Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Interface language

Hello,

Le vendredi 18 février 2005 à 00:04 +0100, Mariano Acciardi a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I wan't to ask some question. I'just installed gnomemeeting Version
> GnomeMeeting 1.0.2 on KDE and the language of the screen interface I
> think is german. Can I change language to English? I didn't found the
> place in menu to to this. Are they some files to modify?

It is a setting of your distribution. There is no configuration in
GnomeMeeting for this, but there is certainly a tool in your
distribution to change it.

If you can not change it, just run GnomeMeeting from a terminal this
way :
LC_ALL=C gnomemeeting

It will be in english.