[GnomeMeeting-list] ALSA not detected

Hi all,

I am not a subscriber to the list, so please let me in CC...

I have compiled GM 1.2 on my system (Debian sid - 2.4.27) and installed it, as well as its dependencies (PWLib, openH323) in /usr/local. I have compiled, installed and loaded the alsa modules for my kernel, and I can listen to audio files with my sound card (so it seems my ALSA modules work ! - the old OSS driver for my card has not been built in my kernel, and so is not involved)

But the DRUID does not detect ALSA and only propose Quicknet choice as regards the audio plugin.
I guess it is a problem of ALSA installation, but what ?
What does the druid look for to detect ALSA ?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Philippe