[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Register as Gnomemeeting-User

Am Montag, 14. Februar 2005 20:25 schrieben Sie:
> Mmmh well, I can not cut and paste the manual here. Basically, you have
> to go in preferences, Directory Settings, check that enable registering
> is checked.

Hi Damien,
the first time I followed your advices, I got the content of ILS adressbook.
But now I am not able to reach it a second time, although I enabled at
Directory Settings registering.

One question - I beg your pardon - what is a NAT gateway and what is to be
configured by me?

Peter