[GnomeMeeting-list] OpenH323 + Camera + H.263 card support

Hello All,

   Well can anyone please tell me any H.263 based card  and compatible WebCam + PTZ Camera (low cost) which must be supported by GnomeMeeting and of course OpenH323. I am not getting any relevant information regarding this.

Actually I am confused in the output format of Camera and Input to the H.263 supported card.

Also somwhere I read that MPEG-4 is same as H.263. So does that mean that I can use MPEG-4 card for having H.263 support.

Thanks and regards.
Ashutosh Sharma