Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] LCS 2003 with gnomemeeting

Le jeudi 15 décembre 2005 à 14:43 +0100, michel memeteau a écrit :
> Hi , sorry if this has been asked before , I did not find it ...
>
> I'm currently trying to move my workstation to Linux ( first using Vmware or
> Qemu), I've moved to evolution ( exchange 2003 server ) for emails & calendar
> , but I need to get rid of  " windows messenger " the only client for " Live
> communications server 2003 ( MS) " [1]  , So what I need is a SIP client that
> support registration using TLS.
>
> So does OPAL support this ?

not yet

> So you know another user agent that would support it ?

minisip.org I think

> BTW , Damien , I've seen that you succed a video call with WM 5.1 without
> problems , but i've heard that the SIP librairies used by MS were not really
> RFC compliant ??

They are just enough compliant, at least with WM.

> Just for info , MS is releasing a Web messenger [2], that will work on any
> browser ( maybe ajax ?)

There will also be Live Messenger. I wonder if it includes SIP.

> [1] http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/FX010908711033.aspx
> [2]
> http://www.microsoft.com/office/livecomm/communicator/webaccess/prodinfo/sysreq.mspx

(o-
//\     GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
v_/_    FOSDEM 2006 : http://www.fosdem.org
        SIP Phone   : sip:dsandras gnomemeeting net
                      sip:600000 gnomemeeting net