Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] please help( i am not sure whether i sent out the email just now)

Le dimanche 24 avril 2005 à 21:40 +0300, Jouni Lohikoski iki fi a
écrit :
> On Sun, Apr 24, 2005 at 07:58:52PM +0200, Damien Sandras wrote:
> > You can not use STUN and IP translation at the same time.
> > If you are using STUN, OR IP Translation, they are deactivated when
> > calling somebody on your LAN.
> > Isn't that what happens?
>
> I have to reply to this with details later, because the local net I am
> talking about is somewhere else where I am now.
>
> Also I don't remember right now if the problem was prior GM v1.2.1
>
> Anyway, the localnet has two subnets, 193.208.225.0/24 and 172.16.1.0/21
> and the Internet is through a NAT-firewall. If I remember correctly, I
> couldn't make calls to other clients with STUN enabled when two clients
> were in different local networks, but I did manage to make outgoing
> calls to some other GM host in the public Internet. After I disabled
> STUN, it worked otherway around.

If the remote IP address is "local", ie private for example, then STUN
is automatically disabled.

If you could try again with 1.2.1, and report back, it would be great,
because if it doesn't work, then it is definitely a bug.