Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GM 3.00: a poll, please contribute

On Thursday 07 April 2005 01:19, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Hi,
>
> To make sure everyone understands,   the purpose of the former
> discussion is to determine a few things :
>
> 1)
> Should the UI stay the same, or be changed? There is a
> proposition in an earlier mail.
to be changed

> 2)
> should we stay a softphone and put our efforts into
> integration as an EXTERNAL component with Jabber clients?
I guess user coordination will be done with jabber and user can
call by softphone from jabber menu. (I don't like idea use
GnomeMeeting as jabber client and I do not wish to have two or
more jabber accounts).

> 3)
> What's your profile? Softphone user or chatter?
Softphone user

> 4)
> If an MSN client was made available for Linux, would you still
> use GnomeMeeting and why? Would new users use the MSN client
> or GnomeMeeting?
It is an interoperability question.
I will use only GnomeMeeting as non microsoft solution :)

--
Lav
Vitaly Lipatov