Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GM 3.00 : PLEASE ALL READ AND CONTRIBUTE

Hi,

A quick word on the subject of the GUI. The preferences screen has an option in 'General
Settings':

"Place windows displaying video above other windows"

Can I request that this *exclude* modal GM dialogue boxes, please? On more than one occasion, GM
has thrown up a message box which has a button on that I *needed* to click before I could do
anything else. However, GM raised the video window raised over this button and I was unable to
move it away. In the end, I had to login via the serial console and kill GM that way. Not fun.

Cheers,
Chris