Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] 1.2 Roadmap - Name Change?

Damien Sandras a écrit :

Yes, and more SIP than IAX I think...

IAX has advantage to pass natively firewalls ...

Yes but it is not a standard, and it is also said to have several
security flaws...

Perhaps you misunderstood what I wanted to say: if today SIP is included in GM, what I fully support, perhaps it could be also a good idea to include IAX. But I have absolutely no idea about work that this represent. On the other hand, I know that GM would be the first UA working with the 3 majors protocols of VoIP.

--
Daniel