Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] option sound unavailable in control panel from GM

> Le sam, 08/05/2004 à 18:44 -0400, JOSE PATRICIO APABLAZA a écrit :
>> >
>> > The controls are only available during communications.
>>
>> mmmmm I am not safe sure, but i try again the next day, or now, if
>> some of you wants to talk in spanish  or help me to practice my
>> english :-)
>>

> ;-)

He men, the controls is available , but  I do not hear.... :-(
I have OSS device sound in the configuration of GM, and the Linux detects
a Ensoniq model 5880 PCI with module es 1371 and it work good with xmms
1.2.10.
I saw the FAQ and i read that is better the ALSA, and i saw the site of
alsa-project, but i don´t know what version of alsa i need. ¿?
Any idea?

Chao.

Gracias por todo.

José Apablaza