Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Frecuent disconnection problem

ok, I did enabled the IP translation and tested GM today...
It worked just fine, no strange disconnections! yippiee!!

Now I'm trying to determine if the others can callme or not.
I'll post the results with the configuration for others in my LAN situation.

Thank you a lot Damien!

FJ
--
This fortune is inoperative.  Please try another.