Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Transfer Call If There Is No Answer / KDE Ringtones

>> Nobody ever reported it but it could be a bug. I
remember it had been tested though. I will check if it
works in CVS and perhaps suggest you to move to CVS if
it works in CVS.<<

Well if it had been a bug - it's gone by the current
CVS. I tried the latest binaries and I'm impressed.
The CVS is a big step ahead from 98.5 (or whatever is
in SUSE 9.0)

The ringtones work too. That will make my gnomemeeting
suitable for everyday phone calls (don't have to
negociate times to speak anymore!)

I'm looking forward to V1.0 and keep testing ;-)

Conrad

Mit schönen Grüßen von Yahoo! Mail - http://mail.yahoo.de