[GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting<>MicroTelco

For those on the list that read my problems dealing with Gnomemeeting
and Microtelco but didn't read the resolution, in fairness to both
Gnomemeeting and Microtelco, I would like to reiterate the problem and
the solution.

The problem I had was in trying to use microtelco to make pc<>phone
calls. The audio was terribly distorted and and trying to make pc<>phone
calls was a useless situation.

Working with Damien and others on the list, and working with Bruce from
microtelco, we could not come up with an answer to the problem. I
finally blamed microtelco for the problem and gave up. As it turns out,
that was unfair to microtelco.

I ran seti home on my computer and for reasons I don't know, I decided
one night to kill seti and try to make a pc<>phone call. To my surprise,
it worked perfectly. To make sure it wasn't a fluke, I started seti and
tried again. Same problem as before. I stopped seti and pc<>phone worked
perfectly again.

I hope that this helps others that may be having strange problems and I
would like to thank Damien and Bruce for all their hard work in trying
to help me resolve the problem I had even though, as it turned out, was
not a problem with either gnomemeeting or microtelco.

I'm glad to say that I can make pc<>phone calls and the quality is
excellent!

George