[GnomeMeeting-list] Re : Problems of Gnomemeeting.

Hi Damien,

  Thanks for answering my troublesome questions! Now I
know that it's the bug of openmcu that leads to the
hanging problem. But have you tried any older (or
newer) versions of openmcu and gnomemeeting together
that works without any problems? Cuz I really want to
use the gnomemeeting with openmcu, it's just the best
video conferencing program in Linux!

  Thanks a lot Damien!

Regards,
Kenny Lam.

Hello,

Apparently, GnomeMeeting continues to receive and send
H.261 QCIF. So it
must be an OpenMCU bug unfortunately. Try to change
your MCU settings,
also make sure you have enough upload bandwidth on the
MCU side.