Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] 'User not found'

Damien Sandras wrote:

Le mar 13/01/2004 à 15:50, Zoilo a écrit :
Correct!

First, I edited openh323/src/h323ep.cxx to make sure the P_LDAP code was compiled in; recompiled and it worked.

Apparently the problem was, that I compiled in directories $HOME/voip/pwlib and $HOME/voip/openh323 instead of $HOME/pwlib and $HOME/openh323 as recommended by the Fine Manuals.

To make things worse, while in the process of ignoring the wisdom from the Fine Manuals, I also felt no need to define environment variables OPENH323DIR and PWLIBDIR as suggested.

That shouldn't be needed anymore since configure is available.

I did use './configure', but still things don't come out right for some reason.

Will look into this some more next week, and report if something useful comes up.

Z.