Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Logitech 4000 video error

Warren,

If I understand your needs correctly, I would suggest looking into VNC
(virtual network computing) and rdesktop (Remote Desktop Protocol, the
desktop sharing protocol that's used by windoze), both of which should
have come with your linux distribution, if not you can google them.

There are two excellent front ends to VNC and rdesktop, tsclient and
grdesktop. grdesktop is an interface to RDP. tsclient has an advantage
over grdesktop in that it does RDP, VNC, and XDMCP.

I have also seen whiteboard applications for linux but I have never used
them. A good starting place to search would be www.freshmeat.net.

I'm sure that other people may know more about this then I do. Maybe
someone will add some more input.

George