[GnomeMeeting-list] Problems of using GNOMEMeeting.

Hi all,
  I wanna ask if anybody here has experience in using
GNOMEmeeting with openmcu before? I've found some
problems in using it. When I connect the GNOMEmeeting
to the openmcu server, the remote video frame just
hangs after a moment (around a few seconds to a min)
while the transmission is still going on. I think the
possibility of the problem of openmcu server is
relatively low since I have found no difficulties
between the Microsoft Netmeeting and the openmcu. Can
anybody kindly offer me some help cuz I'm really
confused with that! Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Kenny Lam.

Shining Friends、好心好報、歲月如歌...