Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: startup programs priority, notification area and gnomemeeting.

Le mer 12/03/2003 à 10:37, Miguel Rodríguez a écrit :

> Well. It may be the right fix. Maybe I'll do it myself, but if someone
> wants to send a patch...

I think it is the right fix. It would be nice if you could code it :)

> > Now, what about the problem of the gnomemeeting window appearing at
> > logout ? This is because the notification area dies before gnomemeeting,
> > is it not ? Again, i suppose there is code to unhide gnomemeeting if the
> > notification area dies or something such. A delay can also be used here,
> > but the correct solution would be to have GM die before the notification
> > area does, or to have the notification area wait for all its apps to die
> > before dying itself, or something such.
> >
> You are right about this one.

And there is nothing we can do about it... GAIM has the same problem, it
is related to the notification area and panel dying before other
programs.
--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org