Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] ld linking problem gnomemeeting-0.98.0

Hi Nico,

> I'm running a debian linux, with sdl openldap
> and gnome dev files from debian.
>   I compiled and installed pwlib and openh323
> according to the gnomemeeting faq.

given the fact you run Debian and still want to compile yourself, i
assume you're running stable or testing. ;)
so you did download the pwlib and openh323 from the gnomemeeting.org
website and installed them with dpkg -i and did download the
gnomemeeting tarball from the sources. (i hope)
this way you don't have the nice debian/ dir to build the package for
GM, which is a pitty. *g*

so you might be lucky trying this:
1.) get the
http://snapshots.seconix.com/debian/dists/release/main/source/gnomemeeting_0.98.0-0.diff.gz
and apply it to your gnomemeeting tarball..
2.) if you run woody or sarge, change "libsasl2-dev" to "libsasl-dev" in
the debian/control file
3.) run debian/rules binary
4.) dpkg -i gnomemeeting*.deb

but if you do run sid, why compile yourself?

--
Best regards,
 Kilian